We have used Google docs at school for the students at times as we run Mac's without office on them. Once upon a time we used Google Docs for our programming so as not to overload our school backup and this made it easy for access from home for staff and exec. We found that at the time it was sometimes slow to load and for some of us the formatting options that we had on our home computers such as text direction was not an option. I am thinking that I shall review Google docs to see if it better meets my needs some years on as the internet speed is faster and perhaps there have been numerous changes to Google docs that my fix the little glitches that I found. If I am placed on a senior grade next year I will definitely incorporate the sharing of documents between students to encourage collaboration as well as skill them up on another method besides e-mail before high school.
I am feeling quite triumphant as I have just spend considerable time and have finally figured out how to line up the blogs and edit them. Needless to say as a non-native I have written the instructions down on paper. Tried and Trusted method.
I am feeling quite triumphant as I have just spend considerable time and have finally figured out how to line up the blogs and edit them. Needless to say as a non-native I have written the instructions down on paper. Tried and Trusted method.
No comments:
Post a Comment