Sunday, 2 October 2011

Module Four

As a teacher I love u-tube and teacher tube as there is an abundance of material that makes the task of teaching a lot easier. Of concern for me is the privacy issue for students if we were to load items to a public forum. Our class just entered a competition for Generation One and had to fill in a media release form that mentioned You tube I ask how far do things go that are on you tube.

I have just used story bird with my Year 2 class and it is fantastic. You can either have it as private or publish your story for the public. We mentioned the school and the suburb and they wouldn't allow the story to be published until we removed the suburb to that there is a level of anonymity. Quite impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment